WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING
Hey there, I’m Andréa Jones.
And I've been putting my life online since 2004 (back when blogging was SO uncool). By the time I started my social media business 10 years later, social media marketing was fast and furious. Everyone was doing it.
To help use social media as a tool to grow your business so that you can create connections, build community, and make your difference in the world.
OUR FOUNDATIONAL PROCESS
Listen, if you’re on this page, it’s likely that:
- You’re posting sometimes but those posts don’t seem to make a difference
- Creating graphics and writing captions is too time-consuming to maintain
- You’re not sure if the sales that come in are related to social media
- Your audience isn’t growing (and you may even be losing followers)
- You can’t afford to waste more time “figuring it out”
- You need a proven strategy that you can plug-and-play (like, yesterday)
On top of that, you know:
- You want to be a better business owner
- You want to have the systems in place that allow you to use social media as a lead-generating machine
- You want to actually connect with the people who could buy your services or products
- You want guidance because the techy stuff kinda scares you, but you’re willing to put in the work
The framework helps you create a strategic foundation that allows you to be hyper-focused on social media by spending as little as three hours a week.
That means you get to spend the other 30+ hours doing more of what you love in your business (instead of trying to “figure out” social media).
Our goal is to help members like you make your difference in a way that truly serves your clients and customers.
Here’s How It Works
ALLLL THE DETAILS
YouTube Savvy (Coming Soon)
Every week we talk strategy on a live group coaching call. You’re able to connect with me and dozens of other entrepreneurs just like you. The magical part of these calls is that you’re getting your social media strategy questions answered in real time.
These calls cover things like:
- What platform you should be on
- What social media tools you should choose
- How to know if your social media sales funnel is working
- Social media profile audits
- Social media growth tactics for your industry
- How to direct message a prospect (without feeling salesy)
- Updates and how to pivot when needed
… and more!
... and so much more!
Who Are the Members?
What Makes Us Different?
Honestly, you could probably find courses out there on the very topics we teach here inside of the Savvy Social School. But the thing some “gurus” don’t want to talk about is how fast social media changes.
That’s why the Savvy Social School is more than a course. The level of hands-on feedback you’ll get as a member is invaluable compared to Google searches and YouTube videos.
Here’s the thing — you don’t need another course. You need to take action.
We believe in collaboration every step of the way! Members get support through weekly strategy sessions, live masterclasses, implementation hours, exclusive mindfulness sessions, and more.
At the end of the day, you are a leader. Your community needs you. Are you ready to show up for them?
Here's What Other Awesome People Are Saying...
You decide your commitment level.
You’re never left guessing what to do next. The level of communication and hands-on guidance (in addition to the courses and ready-to-post content) is truly rare and can only be found in the Savvy Social School.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $4,519
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
"Everything you could ever need to get you started all in a single location. Anything from social media starter kits to templates to social media calendar. It has answers to all my questions as well as extra advice from experts who have already "been there, done that" and are open to helping others. Just an amazing toolkit and community to have on hand through the ups and downs"
- Grislean Palacios, Gemlesschosen.com
- Jaime Buckley, Author and Creator of Wanted Hero
- Amber Hurdle, Host of The Bombshell Business Podcast
- Jonathan Stewart, Musician and Teaching Artist at BusyGuitarist.com
"I'm currently in the beginning stages of launching my business on social media. Before being enrolled in The Savvy Social School I was nervous and stuck on finding the perfect strategy to launch my candle business on Instagram. After watching the training inside the school called, how to launch on social media I am now confident that the launch will go well because Andrea equipped me with the tools and strategies to make sure the launch is a success. Any additional questions that came up I was able to email Andrea to receive clarity. I also love that she provides ready-made graphics to post on social media. If you are like me and felt stuck and unsure about launching a business on social media The Savvy Social School is for you! Whatever platform you choose Andrea covers it all. The Savvy Social School is worth every penny!"
- Arion Broussard, CEO, Love Shines Candles
"I am the director of a small nonprofit arts org in Brooklyn and decided 2020 was the time to really understand how to engage with social media and digital marketing with purpose and intelligence. Your school, and podcasts really helped us create a framework for moving forward. Now we know how to pay attention to our results and connect them to scalable changes in our business.
i would say it's a fantastic way to get into a new gear with social media and digital marketing. it's a great 'spring cleaning' for intermediate users, and a welcoming introduction to beginners. "
- Monica Johnson, Director, Booklyn.org
"Great well-rounded social media school that goes beyond Instagram and looks at all the social media platforms. The coaching hour where you can get your questions answered live, via Zoom, and feedback on your social media strategy and feed from Andrea is exactly what I needed. I felt stuck and now I have a clear vision where I need to go. 100% worth it!"
- Jessica Rhoades